EDR is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting and design firm that has been in business for 40 years. Our staff includes a diverse group of environmental professionals that includes ecologists, botanists, wildlife biologists, GIS specialists, archaeologists, historians, visualization specialists, planners, landscape architects, and civil engineers. Come join our team, work on interesting and challenging projects, and collaborate with our talented group of site design and environmental professionals!
Our current job openings include:
- Structural Engineer (Hershey, PA)
- Senior Designer (Hershey, PA)
- Environmental Scientist (Hershey, PA)
- Municipal Project Manager (Hershey, PA)
- Senior Structural Engineer (Hershey, PA)
- Director of Ecological Services (Syracuse, Rochester & Albany)
- Geographic Information Systems Analyst (GIS Analyst) (Syracuse)
- Planning Project Manager (Syracuse)
- Sr. Engineering Manager (Syracuse)
- Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager (Syracuse & Albany)
- Architectural Historian (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Landscape Historian (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Technical Writer (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Environmental Project Manager (Syracuse, Rochester, Albany & Hershey, PA)
- Environmental Analyst (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Field Ecologist (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Archaeological Field Assistant (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
- Human Resources – EDR, 217 Montgomery Street, Suite 1000, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Or, via email to: [email protected].
“I have had such a great experience here at EDR. In my 3+ years here, I have really appreciated how warm and helpful everyone has been. I could not have asked for a better place to be for my first full-time employment experience, both personally and professionally” (K.G., Site Designer at EDR, 2012-2015).