EDR is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting and design firm that has been in business for 40 years. Our staff includes a diverse group of environmental professionals that includes ecologists, botanists, wildlife biologists, GIS specialists, archaeologists, historians, visualization specialists, planners, landscape architects, and civil engineers. Come join our team, work on interesting and challenging projects, and collaborate with our talented group of site design and environmental professionals!
Our current job openings include:
- Archaeology Project Manager (all offices)
- Project Archaeologist (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Archaeological Field Assistant (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Project Engineer (all offices)
- Senior Engineering Project Manager (all offices)
- Engineering Project Manager (all offices)
- Structural Engineer (Hershey, PA)
- Municipal Project Manager (Hershey, PA)
- Senior Structural Engineer (Hershey, PA)
- Senior Environmental Analyst (all offices)
- Environmental Compliance Monitor (New York State)
- Environmental Project Manager (all offices)
- Environmental Analyst (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Field Ecologist (Syracuse, Rochester, & Albany)
- Senior GIS Analyst (all offices)
- Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager (all offices)
- Senior 3D Modeler – Visualization Specialist (all offices)
- Visual Resource Assessment Project Manager (all offices)
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to:
- Human Resources – EDR, 217 Montgomery Street, Suite 1000, Syracuse, NY 13202 or, via email to: [email protected].
“I have had such a great experience here at EDR. In my 3+ years here, I have really appreciated how warm and helpful everyone has been. I could not have asked for a better place to be for my first full-time employment experience, both personally and professionally” (K.G., Site Designer at EDR, 2012-2015).