EDR is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting and design firm that has been in business for 40 years. Our staff includes a diverse group of environmental professionals that includes ecologists, botanists, wildlife biologists, GIS specialists, archaeologists, historians, visualization specialists, planners, landscape architects, and civil engineers. Come join our team, work on interesting and challenging projects, and collaborate with our talented group of site design and environmental professionals!
Our current job openings include:
- Archaeology Project Manager
- Project Archaeologist
- Archaeological Field Assistant
- Cultural Resources Project Manager (Ohio)
- Project Engineer
- Senior Engineering Project Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
- Staff Structural Engineer (Hershey, PA)
- Structural Engineer (Hershey, PA)
- Municipal Project Manager (Hershey, PA)
- Senior Structural Engineer (Hershey, PA)
- Senior Environmental Analyst
- Environmental Compliance Monitor (New York State)
- Environmental Project Manager
- Environmental Analyst
- Environmental Analyst (Ohio)
- Field Ecologist
- Staff Environmental Scientist – Offshore Wind (Mid-Atlantic/New England)
- Environmental Scientist – Offshore Wind (Mid-Atlantic/New England)
- Senior Environmental Scientist – Offshore Wind (Mid-Atlantic/New England)
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected].
“I have had such a great experience here at EDR. In my 3+ years here, I have really appreciated how warm and helpful everyone has been. I could not have asked for a better place to be for my first full-time employment experience, both personally and professionally” (K.G., Site Designer at EDR, 2012-2015).