EDR is seeking versatile, experienced, team-oriented Engineering Project Manager for our Syracuse, Rochester and Albany, NY offices, as well as our Hershey, PA and Columbus, OH offices. Qualified candidates will:
- Develop assigned engineering designs.
- Produce construction drawings, reports, calculations, and technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and marketing.
- Work on major projects or several projects of moderate scope with complex features
- Serve as a member of, and contribute to, teams that include landscape architects, engineers, environmental scientists, planners, GIS analysts, graphic artists, etc.
- Provide innovative, aesthetic, cost-effective, and practical solutions for projects.
- Maintain knowledge of state-of-the-art engineering in chosen technical specialty area.
- Collaboratively use judgment to determine adaptions in methods for nonroutine aspects of assignments.
- Support marketing efforts as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Water Resources or Environmental Engineering.
- Successfully completed the Professional Engineering exam.
- 10-15+ years of professional engineering experience.
The anticipated base pay range of $85,000-$105,000 per year is commensurate with experience. EDR reserves the right to pay outside of the target range based on an individual’s education, credentials, skill level and relevant experience, as well as internal pay equity, geographic location, and business needs.
EDR is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting and design firm that has been in business for over 40 years. EDR’s staff includes a diverse group of environmental professionals that includes ecologists, botanists, wetland specialists, wildlife biologists, GIS specialists, archaeologists, historians, visualization specialists, planners, landscape architects, and engineers. Come join our team, work on interesting and challenging projects, and collaborate with our talented group of professionals!
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume below.