EDR wishes the very best to all of our clients who submitted Consolidated Funding Applications for the 2015 funding cycle!
Once again, we were proud to partner with a group of dedicated communities and organizations on some outstanding applications this year. The proposed projects are as diverse as the clients themselves, and each has the potential to improve their respective corner of the state. For the 2015 CFA round we helped our clients with applications for an art park, cemetery improvements, a riverside arboretum, streetscape improvements, a parks master plan, and waterfront revitalization implementation projects. Each application now goes on to be reviewed by New York State’s Regional Economic Development Councils and the agencies that sponsor those funds, including:
– New York State Council on the Arts – Arts, Culture, and Heritage Local Assistance program
– Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation – Historic Property Acquisition, Development and Planning program
– Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation – Park Acquisition, Development and Planning program
– Empire State Development Grant Funds
– Canal Corporation – Canalway Grants program
– Department of State – Local Waterfront Revitalization Program
EDR has provided our clients with a range of services on these applications, from assistance with scope and fee estimates to managing the entire application process. Our best advice to all clients considering grant resources that are included in the CFA: start early! We are always interested to talk with prospective applicants about aligning projects, resources, local support, and the application process to guide efficient and successful CFA’s.
For More InformationJane Rice | Principal, Director of Planning