Our News

506 West Onondaga Street Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit Application

The George C. Hanford House, located at 506 West Onondaga Street, is a ca. 1910, two-story Italian Renaissance Revival-style residence. It was designed by the architectural firm Russell and King in what was a fashionable neighborhood home to many of Syracuse‚Äôs leading businesspeople and politicians in the late-nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The house is […]

Read more »